Friday, September 10, 2010

Daddy Visits!

Adam took a good 4 hour nap the first day he was home, Emma the cat was happy to have her snuggle buddy home.

The kids having fun outside, enjoying Daddy's company. They ran through the sprinklers while we grilled out.


A family picture courtesy of the tripod and timer! If only Brecken was looking! I guess he was too busy taking in as much of Daddy as he could, can't say I blame him.


You can't really tell how windy it was but man the wind was really bucking!






The boats look like little specks. We were planning on hiking down to the reservoir but it was just too windy and brisk to be enjoyable for the kids, especially Brecken. 

Look how dry it is! We could definitely use some rain!

Oakley practicing his photography skills!


After Horsetooth Reservoir, we went to Kohl's to go shoe shopping. We were all so excited to leave with new 'kicks'; in the parking lot I set up the tripod and made everyone pile in the back of the 'burban for an impromptu family picture. Pretty darn cute, aren't we?


Of course my 'honey do' list had gotten quite long in the 8 weeks since Adam had last been home so as soon as he rested up a bit, I put him to work ;) Aspen wanted to help Daddy make her new cubby shelf.

Such a good helper she is.

1 comment:

  1. What a great looking family! you guys are all soo beautiful & im so happy Adam was able to come home & u guys got to spend some time together! I love the pic of u guys & ur new shoes!! Ur so beautiful Ky & im so proud of u being super mom all by yourself while Adam is gone. LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete