Monday, September 20, 2010

Brecken is 10 months old!

Well, it happened. I blinked and now Brecken is 10 months old. He crawls everywhere and gets into everything! I had to hunt down the baby gate because he keeps trying to go down the steps face first! His favorite things to do include: tubby time with O & A, chewing on anything he can (carpet fibers, old cheerios, lint balls, dog hair, Aspen's pony-tail holders, twigs, grass, dirt, sand, oh and food, too!), pulling the cat's tails, going for car rides (because he rear faces and watches O & A in the back row!), swinging at the park, tearing paper (to eat it of course!), squeezing and pinching Mommy (he always digs his nails into me!), pulling on Mommy's earrings (on the rare occassion I get gussied up!), shopping at SuperTarget (so much to see!)watching the leaves fall from the trees, and best of all he loves to laugh at, stare at, and try to play with Oakley and Aspen.

Aspen and I gave him a sink bath and the whole time he tried to get the drain plug from out of the adjoining sink. His fat rolls are to die for. I love him so much, I just wish all of our family could enjoy him daily. He is a little turkey!








Look at those dimples!!!


Aspen is so sweet, she tells me all the time that she wishes her hair was "Curly like yours, Mommy!"
So when I braid it and take the braid out, she loves her "curly hair"
Love her!!!

2 comments:

  1. ah I love your pictures on here!! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is going to be a busy lil man on the go! I LOVE his lil fat rolls haha Brecken has so many hobbies my goodness haha :) That is soo cute how she wants curly hair like you! aww :) LOVE YOUR KIDS SOO MUCH! love Della

    ReplyDelete